cannot select prefixes in XFRM

moshbit

Reactions
it seems that i cannot select any prefixes when editing an item in the XFRM:

1494720678704screensave.png

all i can see is a white line where i think the items to be selected should be. i'm using xf 1.5.13, xfrm 1.2.4 and multi prefix 1.6.5.

also, i cannot save my edits since i cannot select a prefix. any help would be great! thanks!

@moshbit does this occur with the standard XF theme? It is possible that MultiPrefix is having an issue with whatever your custom theme is.

oddly enough, i tried disabling all my addons and just turning on xfrm and multi prefix and this is what i got:

1494776258693screensave.png

when i switched to the default theme, i got the same thing i had in the previous screen shot (no drop down for thread prefixes).

If you disable javascript the reason it is failing is fairly clear;
Code:
<select name="prefix_id[]" id="ctrl_prefix_id_resource_add[]" multiple="multiple" data-noresultstext="No results match" data-placeholdertext="Choose a prefix..." data-max-options="" class="textCtrl TitlePrefix" data-container="#PrefixContainer_resource_add" data-textbox="#ctrl_title_resource_add">
<option value="0" data-css="prefix noPrefix">(No prefix)</option>
<optgroup label="File Type">
<option value="8" data-css="prefix prefixGreen selected" selected="selected"></option>
<option value="3" data-css="prefix prefix_book"></option>
<option value="4" data-css="prefix prefix_zine"></option>
<option value="5" data-css="prefix prefix_mag"></option>
<option value="6" data-css="prefix prefix_map"></option>
<option value="7" data-css="prefix prefix_movie"></option>
</optgroup>
</select>

I think this might be the category URL stuff you have being added. This smells of a conflict somewhere

I think you hit some weird state where the prefix cache in XenForo was wacky. I changed the resource prefix "Movie" to "Movie2", clicked save, and then reverted the change.

And it appears to be working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back