Cant change anything.... - Content Raitings

BenProPlayz

Hello,

When I try to change something in content ratings I just get this error....

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1117]: Too many columns in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/addons/SV/ContentRatings/Repository/RatingType.php at line 380
SV\ContentRatings\Repository\RatingType->applySchemaForContent() in src/addons/SV/ContentRatings/Repository/RatingType.php at line 315
SV\ContentRatings\Repository\RatingType->applyOutstandingSchemaChanges() in src/addons/SV/ContentRatings/Admin/Controller/RatingType.php at line 44
SV\ContentRatings\Admin\Controller\RatingType->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1889
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I had about 300, also I fixed this issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the addon.
On investigating the limits of MySQL for the number of columns, this add-on really isn't suitable for such a large number of ratings.

I've been thinking about how to resolve that, but it hasn't been a priority.

However I have a new issue... The rate button goes over the reply button... https://i.imgur.com/EJ7dvYK.png
This looks like a custom theme issue, does it still occur on the standard XenForo theme?

I'll need to contact Themehouse to acquire a dev copy of UI.X so I can reproduce this locally.

If you can open a ticket and provide admincp access, I should be able to investigate and tinker to fix the css.