Conversation Inbox limit addon

Mr Lucky

Reactions
I originally purchased Conversation Essentials only wanting/needing one feature (Inbox limit). For me it was rather expensive considering I only wanted that one feature, but that was OK because at the time of buying I had no idea Daniel Hood would take over and start charging annually, even for people who originally bought the addon not thinking the licence structure would suddenly change. Quite a few people were not happy about this sudden change of policy.

I appreciate that ongoing support and extra/enhanced features takes work, but I would love to see some kind of modular approach if this is possible, so for those of us only needing one small feature, we can get a cut down version (and happily pay an annual renewal, albeit less than the price of full addon)

If this approach was possible across various addons, I may even end up buying a lot more.

Please consider this suggestion if possible

I originally purchased Conversation Essentials only wanting/needing one feature (Inbox limit). For me it was rather expensive considering I only wanted that one feature, but that was OK because at the time of buying I had no idea Daniel Hood would take over and start charging annually, even for people who originally bought the addon not thinking the licence structure would suddenly change. Quite a few people were not happy about this sudden change of policy.

I appreciate that ongoing support and extra/enhanced features takes work, but I would love to see some kind of modular approach if this is possible, so for those of us only needing one small feature, we can get a cut down version (and happily pay an annual renewal, albeit less than the price of full addon)

If this approach was possible across various addons, I may even end up buying a lot more.

Please consider this suggestion if possible
While a valid suggestion what this ends up doing is causing more development time and support. Virtually would end up being two add-ons. Like a "lite" and a "pro" version, never have been a fan of that process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back