Error rebuilding search index

hollosch

Reactions
I've this error:

An exception occurred: Call to undefined method Brivium_SupportTicketSystem_Model_SupportTicket::getSupportTicketByIds() in /../library/Brivium/SupportTicketSystem/Search/DataHandler/SupportTicket.php on line 81

Brivium_SupportTicketSystem_Search_DataHandler_SupportTicket->quickIndex() in Brivium/SupportTicketSystem/Search/DataHandler/SupportTicket.php at line 69
Brivium_SupportTicketSystem_Search_DataHandler_SupportTicket->rebuildIndex() in XenForo/Deferred/SearchIndex.php at line 74
XenForo_Deferred_SearchIndex->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 159
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /../admin.php at line 13

@hollosch this is not a problem with ElasticSearch Essentials, but with the Brivium add-on being disabled when doing a search rebuild. It looks like the add-on is poorly coded and doesn't prevent indexing if the add-on is disabled.

If it is actually uninstalled, please use
Content Type Management add-on to manually remove it's content types (look for stuff with 'Brivium' in the code). There may be other cleanup required.

If you require help with this, it would be chargable work for me to manually cleanup the Brivium add-on from you site. Please PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back