Multi Prefix 2.8.1 - Suggestion

Michael

Reactions
I love the new options and especially the option to place the prefixes under the title. It looks so much better and great for mobile. I'm using it as main function, as categories, and it's a really great experience. Feels so 2020.

I would like to request / suggest that these prefix placement options also come available for the following pages:
  • In the thread page itself.
  • On the search result page.
  • When you click on a tag, on that result page.
  • On the forum page in the last post section. If not possible i like to know if we can hide the prefix from this section and how we can do this.
Hoping for feedback.

Attachments

• chrome_Zh9OCvjJ2t.png
    chrome_Zh9OCvjJ2t.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 151
  • chrome_RpQD6OoZvD.png
    chrome_RpQD6OoZvD.png
    45 KB · Views: 161
  • chrome_qU5DghW1iy.png
    chrome_qU5DghW1iy.png
    219.7 KB · Views: 159
  • chrome_GEj0ZX5Hfc.png
    chrome_GEj0ZX5Hfc.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 167
Changing the thread display doesn't feel terrible useful for the most part, but I'll look into implementing it a future update

The rest have been done for 2.8.2

Changing the thread display doesn't feel terrible useful for the most part, but I'll look into implementing it a future update

The rest have been done for 2.8.2
This is great news, thank you for implementing it so fast!
Regarding the thread page itself, it's all about the mobile experience these days. I guess im looking for some kind of a line-up with the tags shown there. So it's easy to read the title and below that the rest of the info like tags and prefixes. You can click on prefixes on the thread page, just like tags, so would make sense in my eyes to show them between the tags and the name of the person who created the thread.

After a bit of tinkering, next version will absolutely be doing something similar with thread view. Just need to built it into the add-on and a bit of cleanup

After a bit of tinkering, next version will absolutely be doing something similar with thread view. Just need to built it into the add-on and a bit of cleanup
Great. I just found another reason why i think the prefixes in the thread title should move below the title. When your thread page is indexed by a search engine it now shows the prefixes before the actual page title. So when you use much prefixes then it looks bad.

Attachments

• chrome_TK8GuaDGy2.png
    chrome_TK8GuaDGy2.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 163
  • chrome_1rfw0Vhu9Z.png
    chrome_1rfw0Vhu9Z.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 150

Users who are viewing this thread

Back