Multi Prefix 2.8.2 - prefixes in italic mode and layout forum page

Michael

Reactions
I'm not sure it this is a bug but its not looking as on all the other pages with prefixes so i'll just forward it here.

On the following pages i see that the prefix words are shown in italic style. If not a bug, how can i change this to normal again so it aliens with the rest of the forum. I don't want the words to be like this.

-On the tags page.
-On the search result page.

Also just to be sure, you cant click on the prefixes on these 2 pages and on the "latest post"widget. Is this intended?

On the forum page i see that the creator name and creation date are now going under the user icon. Is this intended? I hope not. I have to add that this is on desktop. I checked on mobile (horizontal/vertical) and there is looks correct aligned.

I'm on Xf v2.1.10 Patch 2 and the newest versions of the addon and library (Standard Library 1.1.1)

Attachments

• chrome_KeSDHmGI8q.png
    chrome_KeSDHmGI8q.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 99
  • chrome_8bXr8lexsU.png
    chrome_8bXr8lexsU.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 96
  • chrome_I54dPLSqVF.png
    chrome_I54dPLSqVF.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
The tags & search results page is using "contentRow-snippet" (which adds italics) instead of "contentRow-minor". I think it does make sense to make that change for the next version.

Also just to be sure, you cant click on the prefixes on these 2 pages and on the "latest post"widget. Is this intended?
It is just the prefix copied and not the link since it was a quick patch job. It probably should link to the content.

On the forum page i see that the creator name and creation date are now going under the user icon. Is this intended? I hope not. I have to add that this is on desktop. I checked on mobile (horizontal/vertical) and there is looks correct aligned.
This looks to be something of a styling issue with how the icon and the additional row is working. It will require some additional work to fix that

This looks to be something of a styling issue with how the icon and the additional row is working. It will require some additional work to fix that
This is the last open point i can see at this moment. If we can't fix this, can someone tell me how i can remove the date and name from this section. Anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back