MultiPrefix 2.0.2 Fatal error

lordmampf

Reactions
When I install MultiPrefix 2.0.2 I get this error:

Fatal error: Access level to SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum::setupThreadCreate() must be public (as in class QuestionThreads\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum) in /var/www/clients/client0/web16/web/src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php on line 0

after changing setupThreadCreate of these controller files to public everything is working

Xenforo v2.0.4

FYI, this function should be protected.

Can you search for all implementations of setupThreadCreate and find the one making it public? As you'll need to report that to which-ever add-on author.

Running the following from your webroot (assuming linux, and ssh access) should find all references;
Code:
grep -R setupThreadCreate src/* | grep public

Code:
root@webserver:/var/www/clients/client0/web16/web# grep -R setupThreadCreate src/* | grep public
src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php:    public function setupThreadCreate(\XF\Entity\Forum $forum)
src/addons/QuestionThreads/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php:    public function setupThreadCreate(\XF\Entity\Forum $forum)

Code:
root@webserver:/var/www/clients/client0/web16/web# grep -R setupFirstPostThreadEdit src/* | grep public
src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php:    public function setupFirstPostThreadEdit(\XF\Entity\Thread $thread, &$threadChanges)
src/addons/QuestionThreads/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php:    public function setupFirstPostThreadEdit(\XF\Entity\Thread $thread, &$threadChanges)

Code:
root@webserver:/var/www/clients/client0/web16/web# grep -R setupThreadEdit src/*  | grep public
src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php:    public function setupThreadEdit(\XF\Entity\Thread $thread)
src/addons/QuestionThreads/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php:    public function setupThreadEdit(\XF\Entity\Thread $thread)

Ohh ok - so this is maybe a problem of the QuestionThreads add on?

I just noticed, that I'm using an old version of this add on.
But this is not your problem ;)

Thanks for your help

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back