Server error when registering

BassMan

Reactions
Need to disable the add-on after upgrading to 1.1.3.

Server Error Log

Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:108

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XFCP_SV_NewRegi...')
#1 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/SV/NewRegistrationEmail/XenForo/Model/UserConfirmation.php(4): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_SV_NewRegi...')
#2 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home/mladiuc/p...')
#3 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Application.php(1052): XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('SV_NewRegistrat...')
#4 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Application.php(529): XenForo_Application::autoload('SV_NewRegistrat...')
#5 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model.php(189): XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('XenForo_Model_U...', 'model')
#6 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Controller.php(101): XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_U...')
#7 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(1640): XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_U...')
#8 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(424): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->_getUserConfirmationModel()
#9 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/SV/NewRegistrationEmail/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(32): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#10 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): SV_NewRegistrationEmail_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#11 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home/.../public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}

Need to disable the add-on after upgrading to 1.1.3.

Server Error Log

Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:108

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XFCP_SV_NewRegi...')
#1 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/SV/NewRegistrationEmail/XenForo/Model/UserConfirmation.php(4): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_SV_NewRegi...')
#2 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home/mladiuc/p...')
#3 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Application.php(1052): XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('SV_NewRegistrat...')
#4 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Application.php(529): XenForo_Application::autoload('SV_NewRegistrat...')
#5 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model.php(189): XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('XenForo_Model_U...', 'model')
#6 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Controller.php(101): XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_U...')
#7 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(1640): XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_U...')
#8 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(424): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->_getUserConfirmationModel()
#9 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/SV/NewRegistrationEmail/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(32): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#10 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): SV_NewRegistrationEmail_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#11 /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home/.../public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Can you try grabbing the latest version (1.1.3a)? I had deleted the original 5-10 minutes after uploading it as I noticed this bug, and just reloaded a replacement zip.

I missed that someone had downloaded it so I didn't bump the version sorry.

1.1.3a has some more hardening so that code-path can't blow up the registration process in the future even if things go horrible wrong.

Last edited:
Can you try grabbing the latest version (1.1.3a)? I had deleted the original 5-10 minutes after uploading it as I noticed this bug, and just reloaded a replacement zip.

I missed that someone had downloaded it so I didn't bump the version sorry.

1.1.3a has some more hardening so that code-path can't blow up the registration process in the future even if things go horrible wrong.
Now it works. Thank you for the fix.

Regards,
BassMan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back