Where do the reactions scores display?

Case

Reactions
Using beta 4. I can't see the reaction scores on a member profile popup or when viewing a member profile page.

My install is still running the rebuild... 'user given reaction count'. I did this via CLI. Could this be the reason they're not showing yet?

I can't actually see any reaction information on users profiles on this forum either.

It was working on my dev site, but not here, will investigate.

It should look like;

or

It is a summary blob, so can rebuild it!

Tho some users do get traumatized watching their reaction counts go down :p

It isn't the bulk-rebuild tasks but how the reaction count is incremented when you rate something

OK, so that rebuild task is still running. I'm OK to leave that then? Got a feeling it's going to take a while!

Running beta 5 now. I'm still not seeing the reaction scores though. The rebuild task is still running.

The rebuild tasks will both need to complete, for example on here you can see reactions now.

The show reactions stuff is keyed off received reactions IIRC. Which runs after the given reactions rebuild task :p

Sorry, just going back to this. I have a large forum (over 1m posts) so it looks like this job might take a while.

Would I be better with another approach? I noticed this info in the add-on description...

This add-on alters xf_reaction_content, which can take a very long time for a large forum.

To run the SQL manually, use;
SQL:
alter table xf_reaction_content
add index reaction_user_id_like_date ('reaction_user_id','like_date');

I'ld recommend running that SQL query, the rebuilds will just block while it is run. Should take about a minute or so.

I just updated the product description, as it needed updating. Run this query;
SQL:
    add index reaction_user_id_reaction_date ('reaction_user_id','reaction_date');

OK, thanks. Just to confirm: cancel the rebuilds and then run the sql?
Just run the sql, the rebuilds will pause and then resume once that SQL stops blocking.

I just updated the product description, as it needed updating. Run this query;
SQL:
    add index reaction_user_id_reaction_date ('reaction_user_id','reaction_date');

Just run the sql, the rebuilds will pause and then resume once that SQL stops blocking.
Error in query (1064): Syntax error near ''reaction_user_id','reaction_date')' at line 1

Try this;
SQL:
    add index reaction_user_id_reaction_date (`reaction_user_id`,`reaction_date`);

Wrong quote types :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back