Do you use Daniel Hood's addons? Read me first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It works! Successfully claimed the licence, downloaded and upgraded my add-on!

I've seen a lot of good work by Xon, so glad to see he's taken over the XenMods add-ons.

is there a way to claim the licenses without order confirmation emails? already deleted them, because when i bought the addons, i never thought i would need 'em anymore and i had the conformation from paypal with the transactioncodes too.

is there a way to claim the licenses without order confirmation emails? already deleted them, because when i bought the addons, i never thought i would need 'em anymore and i had the conformation from paypal with the transactioncodes too.
I've started a conversation with you, as you've used the same email address as some licences and activated it.

Hi,
Xenmods.com is no longer available and the confirmation emails are long gone, had a couple of addons purchased originally from Syndol, then claimed them on Hood's site, now I only have my email address and Paypal transaction IDs left, would you please help me claim renewal options?
Thanks

Hi,
Xenmods.com is no longer available and the confirmation emails are long gone, had a couple of addons purchased originally from Syndol, then claimed them on Hood's site, now I only have my email address and Paypal transaction IDs left, would you please help me claim renewal options?
Thanks
I please PM me what information you have so I can investigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back